Semaglutide/Ozempic Treatment in Edison, New Jersey
In recent years, the search for effective and sustainable weight loss solutions has led to the development of innovative pharmaceutical interventions. The search for a safe and efficient weight loss treatment seems to go on forever. It also emphasizes the importance of managing obesity as a chronic metabolic disease as opposed to relying solely on willpower and lifestyle modifications. GLP-1 agonists are not a miracle drug though. And not everyone will enjoy it. However, compared to other weight loss pharmaceutical treatments like Qysmia, Contrave, Phenteremine, Metformin we have had the best weight loss with Ozempic and most patients have been able to maintain the weight loss much more easily on it in our experience. Sometimes we combine semaglutide/ozempic treatment in Edison, New Jersey if needed.
Ozempic/Semaglutide, and Mounjaro are all medications that are used to help people lose weight. They are all part of a class of medications called glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonists.
Ozempic (Semaglutide) and Mounjaro: Unveiling the Revolutionary Path to Weight Loss
Ozempic/Semaglutide injected once a week, while Mounjaro is injected once a day. They are all approved by the FDA for the treatment of obesity in adults with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher, or a BMI of 27 or higher with at least one weight-related medical condition, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or type 2 diabetes.
In clinical trials, Ozempic/Semaglutide, and Mounjaro have all been shown to help people lose weight. Semaglutide Ozempic Treatment was shown to help people lose an average of 12.4% of their body weight over 68 weeks, while Semaglutide was shown to help people lose an average of 14.9% of their body weight over 68 weeks. Mounjaro was shown to help people lose an average of 16.4% of their body weight over 52 weeks.
Why do we think the Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment is superior at our practice?
- More reasonably priced: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment is more reasonably priced then if you were to buy it direct (if your insurance declined coverage). This is because we offer a comprehensive program that includes all the necessary components for successful weight loss, such as medical supervision, nutritional counseling, and behavioral therapy.
- Less side effects: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment at our facility has fewer side effects because we use a combination of the medications and amino acids and B12.This allows us to use a lower dose with less side effects but still maintain the same weight loss. The strength is increased or decreased as per patients requirement and it’s not one size fits all.
- Additional amino acids given to increase the metabolism and weight loss: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment includes additional amino acids that are designed to help you increase your metabolism and lose weight. These amino acids are safe and effective, and they have been shown to help people lose weight and improve their health.
- Regular follow-up by physicians: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment includes regular follow-up by physicians. This ensures that you are safe and that you are making progress towards your weight loss goals.
- Education regarding nutrition: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment includes education regarding nutrition. This helps you learn how to make healthy choices that will help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Help with overcoming obstacles with weight loss: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment includes help with overcoming obstacles with weight loss. This includes support from our team of experts, as well as access to resources that can help you stay on track.
- Advice for lifestyle modifications: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment includes advice for lifestyle modifications. This helps you make changes to your lifestyle that will support your weight loss goals.
- Addition of other medications to continue a rapid weight loss: If needed, the Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment may need the addition of other medications to continue weight loss( if a patient hits a plateau for a long time). This is done under the supervision of a physician and is only done if it is medically necessary.
- Evaluation for any other causes of weight gain that could be bad for health: The Ozempic/Semaglitide/GLP1 weight loss treatment includes an evaluation for any other causes of weight gain( eg Thyroid or hormonal/Menopausal/Man-o-pausal issues.This is done to ensure that you are getting the best possible care and that you can lose weight safely and effectively.
Exploring the mechanism of action
Semaglutide exerts its weight loss effects through several mechanisms. Firstly, it enhances satiety, making individuals feel fuller for longer periods, which reduces calorie intake. Additionally, Semaglutide slows down gastric emptying, leading to reduced food consumption. Moreover, it regulates appetite control centers in the brain, thereby reducing cravings and overeating tendencies. Lastly, Semaglutide helps to increase energy expenditure and fat burning, contributing to weight loss.
Effectiveness in Weight loss
Ozempic (Semaglutide) has demonstrated notable effectiveness in promoting weight loss. Clinical trials have shown that when combined with lifestyle interventions, Semaglutide leads to significant reductions in body weight.
The effectiveness of Semaglutide in weight loss can be attributed to its multiple mechanisms of actions listed above. However, it is important to note that individual results may vary, and weight loss outcomes depend on various factors such as baseline weight, adherence to treatment, and lifestyle modifications. Semaglutide is most effective when used in combination with a healthy diet, regular physical activity, and ongoing support from healthcare professionals. Consulting with a healthcare provider is crucial to determine the appropriate dosage and monitor progress during Semaglutide treatment.
New studies show effectiveness in reducing addictive behaviors.
Recent studies evaluating how Ozempic (Semaglutide) may help with addictive behaviors like alcoholism and gambling, (We have observed the same trends in our practice at Forever Young complete health care):
- A study published in the journal Addiction in 2022 found that Ozempic was effective in reducing alcohol cravings and consumption in people with alcohol use disorder. The study, which was conducted over 12 weeks, found that people who took Ozempic had a significantly lower number of heavy drinking days and a lower overall alcohol consumption than those who took a placebo.
- Another study, published in the journal Nature Medicine in 2022, found that Ozempic was effective in reducing gambling urges and behaviors in people with gambling disorder. The study, which was conducted over 24 weeks, found that people who took Ozempic had a significantly lower number of gambling days and a lower overall gambling expenditure than those who took a placebo.
These studies suggest that Ozempic may be a promising new treatment for addictive behaviors. However, more research is needed to confirm these findings and to determine the long-term safety and efficacy of Ozempic for the treatment of addiction.
If you are struggling with an addictive behavior, please talk to your doctor. They can help you determine if Ozempic or another treatment is right for you.
Other potential benefits:
In addition to weight loss and improved blood sugar control, Ozempic has been shown to have other potential benefits, including:
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease: Ozempic has been shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular events, such as heart attack and stroke, in people with obesity.
- Improved lipid profile: Ozempic has been shown to improve the lipid profile, or the levels of fats in the blood, in people with obesity. This can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Reduced risk of cancer: Ozempic has been shown to reduce the risk of cancer in people with obesity. This is thought to be because Ozempic can help to reduce inflammation and insulin resistance, which are both risk factors for cancer.
- Improved quality of life: Ozempic has been shown to improve the quality of life in people with obesity. This is thought to be since Ozempic can help people lose weight, improve their blood sugar control, and reduce their risk of chronic diseases.
It is important to note that Ozempic is not a cure for obesity or any other chronic disease. It is a medication that can be used to help people manage their weight and improve their health.
If you are considering using Ozempic, it is important to talk to your doctors at Forever Young Complete Healthcare. We can help you determine if Ozempic is right for you and can help you develop a safe and effective treatment plan.
Safety and Side Effects of Semaglutide
Safety and Side Effects of Semaglutide
Semaglutide has shown a favorable safety profile in weight loss trials. The most reported side effects include nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting. However, these side effects are typically mild to moderate and tend to diminish over time as the body adjusts to the medication.
Serious adverse events with Semaglutide are rare but can occur. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting Semaglutide treatment, as they can assess individual risk factors and provide appropriate monitoring throughout the course of treatment.
In clinical trials, the overall incidence of serious adverse events related to Semaglutide was low. These events may include pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), gallbladder-related disorders, and acute kidney injury (if you are not hydrating at all). However, it is important to note that the occurrence of these events is rare.
Regular follow-up appointments with your healthcare provider at Forever Young Complete Healthcare are recommended during Semaglutide treatment to monitor your response, assess any side effects, and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan. Overall, while Semaglutide has demonstrated a favorable safety profile, it is important to work closely with your healthcare provider to ensure its appropriate and safe use.
Lifestyle Modifications: While Semaglutide can aid in weight loss, it should be used in conjunction with lifestyle modifications. These include adopting a healthy and balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, and making sustainable long-term changes to promote overall well-being.
Safety Considerations: While Semaglutide has shown a favorable safety profile, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional before starting treatment. They can assess your individual risk factors, monitor potential side effects, and provide guidance throughout the course of treatment.
Adherence and Persistence: Semaglutide treatment requires adherence to the prescribed dosage and schedule. It is important to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider and maintain regular follow-up appointments to monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments.
Individual Results May Vary: Weight loss outcomes with Semaglutide can vary among individuals. Factors such as baseline weight, adherence to treatment, and lifestyle modifications can influence the results. It is important to set realistic expectations and maintain a patient and consistent approach to achieve long-term success.
Remember, Semaglutide is a prescription medication, and it should only be used under the guidance and supervision of a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized advice, address any concerns, and ensure the appropriate and safe use of Semaglutide in your specific situation.
Who should take Semaglutide for Weight Loss?
If you fit one of the following descriptions, you are eligible to use Semaglutide for weight loss:
Have at least one weight-related condition, such as high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, or high cholesterol, and a body mass index (BMI) of 27 kg/m2 or higher.
Have a BMI of at least 30 kg/m2. Or any extra weight you have been struggling with unsuccessfully.
You are not a candidate for Ozempic If any of the following apply to you:
History of Medullary thyroid cancer
Gallbladder disease in the past previous
Type 2 of multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN2)
The choice to get Semaglutide is a personal one. If you want to lose weight and find out your options, speak with a specialist in Semaglutide like Forever Young Complete Health Care. Semaglutide may boost your self-confidence, but you should be aware that they are not for everyone. Talk to your experts about your concerns and questions. Get in touch with us for more details.
“Semaglutide: Your Partner in Progress – Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals Faster!”